In this regard, Sketch Barcelona complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD).
Identity of the person in charge
- Owner: Sketch Barcelona.
- NIF: X1722883E
- Address: Barcelona – Spain.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: https://sketch-barcelona.com
Principles applied in data processing
In the treatment of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles which are in accordance with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation (RGPD):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Holder will always require consent for the processing of personal data which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Holder will inform the User in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes requested.
- Principle of limitation of conservation period: The Holder will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of treatment. The Holder will inform the User of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose.
- In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and remove those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
- The Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of its users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
You do not need to provide any personal information to navigate through https://sketch-barcelona.com.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- When you make a comment on an article or a page.
- When you sign up for a subscription form or newsletter that the Owner manages with MailChimp.
The Holder informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to
- Request access to the stored data.
- Request a correction or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of its treatment.
- Oppose to the treatment.
- You can not exercise the right to the portability of data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Holder, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact Sketch Barcelona and ask for information about the data they have stored and how they were obtained, request the rectification of the data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of these data in the Holder’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the proof valid in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the Regulations.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Holder is different according to the system of information capture:
- Comment forms: The Holder requests personal data which may include: name and surname, e-mail address, and website address in order to respond to User comments.
- Content subscription forms: The Holder requests the following personal data: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and website address in order to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
- The personal data provided to the Holder will be located in the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, with address in the USA. (Mailchimp).
There are other purposes for which the Holder processes personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms to help this website ensure the confidentiality of personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Sketch Barcelona has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the Holder’s social networks, the treatment of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network in each case and which you have previously accepted.
- You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Holder will treat your personal data with the purpose of correctly managing its presence on the social network, informing you of its activities, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case the Holder will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Holder takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices in the industry to prevent loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal data.
Sketch Barcelona informs the user that their personal data will not be transferred to third party organizations, except when such transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service involves the need for a contractual relationship with a processor. In the latter case, the data will only be transferred to the third party when Sketch Barcelona has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals may be carried out. In these cases, the User’s consent will be required, informing him/her of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Content of other websites
Pages on this website may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimacy for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data handled by the Holder are:
- Identification data.
- Specially protected data categories are not treated.
Retention of personal data
The personal data you provide to the Holder will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a , based in the USA
More information at: https://mailchimp.com
The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a processes the data for the purpose of providing its email marketing services to the Holder.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Owner analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States .
More information at: https://analytics.google.com
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all the information regarding their use of advertising cookies.
When you browse https://sketch-barcelona.com we may collect non-identifying information, which may include, IP address, geo-location, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits, and other information that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics.
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study navigation patterns and to gather demographic information.
The Owner is not responsible for the processing of personal data by websites that you can access through the various links on the website.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You undertake to ensure that the data provided to the Holder are correct, complete, accurate and in force, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As User of the website, you are solely responsible for the truthfulness and correctness of the data sent to the website, exonerating Sketch Barcelona from any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you must send an email to email@example.com together with the proof valid in law as a photocopy of the ID or equivalent.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that Sketch Barcelona is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.